About Emerald Garden
- Emerald Garden built a large home for you to be comfortable in a dignified loving home environment, without the chores.
- We believe it is the consistent quality of service and warmth that promises genuine care.
- The unique individual need and preferences of each resident and their security are what we strive for and recognize as our daily goals.
- Our trained and dedicated staff will attend to your personal service and care.
- When Emerald Garden becomes the home of your loved ones, we suggest your continued involvement in the process. Combined with our love and high quality of care, it will make this transition as smooth as possible and a happy beginning.
Emerald Garden is committed to leading in the skilled services, nursing care and rehabilitation to good health. Our heart-guided dedicated team approach, dedicated staff with years of experience, and compassion for elderly truly makes us different. Many of our employees and management team have worked for Emerald Garden for decades. We treat our employees well and in turn, they treat our resident like their own parents with love and heartfelt dedication each day.
It is our privilege to continue to serve our residents in delivering enhanced clinical services, supported by consistent & innovative therapy, and our residents show results of our loving & caring hard work in their fast recovery with decades of compassionate healthcare. Our working team is consisted of multilingual employees to meet the growing needs of our residents. We are joyful to carry a consistent resident overall satisfaction rating of 100% for facility services. Whether you are in need of a short-term or long-term care solution, our goal is to accelerate your pathway to recovery within our heartfelt compassionate environment.
- We are recipient of the prestigious recognitions by industry setting standards, year over year.
- We are rated a 5 Star facility for services, consistent care, loving environment.
- We are always looking to improve upon our services and upgrade operations.
- We are in the process of building a brand new Rehabilitation Services Center next to our ALF with gym, beautiful courtyards, private rooms, and a multi-denominational chapel.
- We have comfortable surroundings with beautiful and safe floors, top of line posturepedic furnishings, and a grand piano for the resident's enjoyment.
- We have an active resident council, interacting with residents and family members to bring understanding and comfort to the entire facility.
- We offer multi-menu food in our new fine dining area.
- We have back up power generators to keep our residents protected at all times even during hurricanes and storms of Florida.
Our mission is to relentlessly create a heartfelt compassionate environment for each person entrusted to our care and to inspire hope and healing by helping those individuals achieve their highest level of physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
Our vision is to become the preferred loving care provider in each community we serve. We commit to improving the lives of your loved one entrusted to our care through clinical excellence and extraordinary service offered in an atmosphere of peaceful and compassion, hospitality, and respect for the dignity of each person.
Our Core Values
- Integrity - We hold ourselves accountable to the highest ethical and moral standards, demonstrating honesty, professionalism, and sincerity. We will stay true to our promise always to act in the best interest of our residents, and their families.
- Respect - We believe each of our residents and employees is a person of great value and deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. We believe that respect for others is the foundation of honor and the basis of integrity.
- Compassion - We relentlessly seek to create a peaceful & warm and compassionate environment by showing genuine kindness and empathy and offering hope and encouragement to every resident and employee.
- Commitment - We continually strive for excellence in everything we do by taking personal responsibility and by being dependable people of integrity. We pursue excellence in all clinical standards of care through ongoing education and awareness of the latest technical and gerontology research. While most importantly, we are committed to helping our residents to achieve their highest possible level of physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
- Service to Others - Service is the essence of our culture. We will serve those in need with humility, grace, and gratitude.
Testimonial - Words of Gratitude
Our residents and their family members, many times each day and each week in every year since we opened this facility, give us thank you cards, send us letters of appreciations, call us to deliver their heartfelt appreciation which gives a far higher level of testimonial meaning and often in person deliver repeated hugging of our team as their most sincere expression of thank you for a job well done. Words like ''I was completely taken back by your facility", ''I had no idea that this place existed and in our community", ''this place is a wonderful place", ''from the day I was admitted I have been treated with abundance of love and such levels of reverence I did not expect your staff showed me so much patience, kindness and genuine care", ''every single individual in this facility has been more than I can express into words",
''you guys are like angels day in day out", ''your facility doctors and nurses and staff are completely understanding took me in", ''they listened attentively to me and embraced me to lovingly addressed my fears and concerns", ''I can't say enough about your facility", ''you made me feel at home, made me feel secure, and comfortable", ''I am going to tell all my friends about your wonderful facility", ''everything you do is clothed with respect, and love and kindness, how do I thank you?", ''you took care of my needs in such a nice way I could not expect more!", and these kinds of testimonials from residents and family members give us assurance and encouragement to keep doing what we have been doing for more than two decades.
Director Of Operations
Facility Clinical Services and Administrator
Director of Culinary Services
Director of Activities
Staff and Care Services